- Camperdown, NSW, 1450
- Phone: 0400 802 135
- Web: www.acelebrantsydney.com.au
Planning your wedding is an exciting time, as your wedding celebrant I will work with you to create a ceremony that reflects your needs. During our first meeting , it’s important for me to understand your needs are and for you to feel comfortable with me. If you have any ideas for your ceremony, we can use these and include any favorite, poems or readings.
You may have been planning your wedding for as long as you can remember and know exactly what you want it to look like, we can use that and include the legal components and make it happen. If you’re not sure where to begin, I’ll guide you through the process and we can work together to create the perfect ceremony for you. A few things to consider:
Is there something you’ve seen/heard at someone else’s wedding you’d like to include in yours?
Is there a significant ritual or tradition from your culture you’d like to include?
Do you want to include family and friends in the ceremony?
I can provide you with a portfolio of songs, poems and readings for you to draw inspiration from, or you can provide your own. We can communicate via email and phone and organize a rehearsal so that you have nothing to worry about on the wedding day.
454 total views, 1 today
Discover New Business
- Uncle Henry's Memorabilia - QLD
- The Barn Office Furniture, Artarmon - NSW
- Prendi - QLD
- City Painting Services - VIC
- Rowlands Electricians Brisbane - QLD
- Kingston Knight Accountants - VIC
- Technomeet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. - QLD
- Fragile Storage & Removals - VIC
- Accountancy Insurance - VIC
- Health Care Link - NSW
- Sydney conveyancers - NSW
- Precimax clean - WA
- Integrating Awareness - QLD
- Aroma Thai - VIC
- Shawsett Training - WA
- Yarra Shade Co - VIC
- The Booth Fairy - NSW
- Trilogy Advertising and Marketing - WA
- Expert Builders - QLD
- Cash for Gold Sydney - NSW