- 230 Springvale Road
- Glen Waverley, VIC, 3150
- Phone: (03) 9887 8787
- Web: ekdentalsurgery.com.au
EK Dental Surgery is conveniently located on Springvale Road in Glen Waverley.
We recognise the importance of your teeth and your smile to your general wellbeing, as well as your appearance and self-confidence. Thus, at EK Dental Surgery, there are no one-size-fits-all solutions.
Our doctors spend time with each patient to identify what matters to you and customise treatments to meet your specific needs.
Why Choose Us?
The staff and dental professionals of EK Dental Surgery are passionate about dentistry. We love to interact with our patients – children, adults and elderly people. We are committed to making a difference to the way you look and feel.
We are devoted to providing healthy, aesthetically pleasing smiles. We focus on enhancing the strength, function, and appearance of your teeth that last a lifetime.
By offering a variety of general treatments and advanced procedures, we aim to meet the individual needs of our patients.
Our team is comprised of warm, friendly, experienced people. We ensure that you are comfortable with us, and we provide solutions to address your anxieties.
Financial plans, treatment options, and special schedules are individually tailor-made for you.
We take pride in helping you and your entire family create a beautiful smile, which improves your facial aesthetics, maintain your overall oral health wellness, and boost the quality of your life. We are devoted to creating and providing quality aesthetic treatments.
We only use the latest technology to provide the highest quality of dental services in a comfortable and relaxed environment. Whatever dental concern you may have, our team is ready to listen and provide real solutions. At EK Dental Surgery, we will take care of you.
If you are looking for a reliable and trusted dental practice in Glen Waverley, you have come to the right place.
Our Dental Treatments:
Root Canal (Endodontics)
Post Operative Instructions
Surgical (or ‘an invasive’) procedure
* Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
906 total views, 2 today
Discover New Business
- Access Technologies - WA
- Property Brokers (Aus) Pty Ltd - QLD
- Brisbane Makeover Co. - QLD
- Balloon Aloft - QLD
- Azteck Carpentry - ACT
- Transitions Hair Group - SA
- TCQ Construction - NSW
- Sentinel Security Group - NSW
- Stepping Stones in Life Therapy Service - NT
- TPR Media - QLD
- Forte School of Music Dee Why - NSW
- Perfect Practice - VIC
- Fish n Crab Charters - QLD
- Wasted Rubbish Removal - VIC
- John French Landscape Design - VIC
- Kelly and Chapman Lawyers - VIC
- Winterhaven Restaurant and Bar - VIC
- Kubarz Beverage Catering Melbourne North - VIC
- Global Entries Online - NSW
- Cooper Group Melbourne - VIC