- Level 15 Corporate Centre One
- Bundall, QLD, 4217
- Phone: 0755919502
- Web: globalroadtechnology.com
Global Road Technology is an international company with a wealth of expertise in the creation and maintenance of better urban, rural and industrial roads.
GRT technology solves soil stabilization and dust control problems, and other operating challenges, with the optimal combination of proven products and total turn-key solutions.
The company works on all types of roads from major highways and freeways to haulage, industrial and rural roads, plus tarmacs, hardstand areas and water repellent pavements. We provide overall soil and ground stabilization to all surfaces. Our technology can be applied into clay, silt, sand and gravel materials.
The benefits of using our products are –
– A reduction of dust levels
– Less water usage to achieve maximum material compaction
– Reduction of water permeability by reducing particle void spaces
– Increases material density and strength (CBR)
– Cost effective
– Easy to use and easy to maintain
At Global Road Technology, we pride ourselves on offering the best service, with quick response times.
Our staffing capabilities consist of expert surveyors, geologists, civil engineers and industry consultants to ensure we always have the right qualified onsite technicians and staff to assist with any project.
It’s our goal to keep industries moving, create better roads for rural communities, and safer road infrastructure in low to middle income countries.
Unstable and unsealed roads can cause major problems in the mining industry but GRT technology can keep mine haulage roads open 24 hours a day to maximize productivity.
In many countries, unsatisfactory roads are contributors to poor social and economic development and are unsafe for the whole community.
GRT is committed to the United Nation’s initiative of “A Decade of Action” which aims to reduce road deaths by 50% in 2020. Presently, road traffic fatalities take 1.3 million lives per year and this is expected to increase to 1.9 million by 2020 unless urgent action is taken.
The World Health Organization predicts road crashes will be the leading cause of premature death and disability for children aged 5 and above in low and middle income nations. Each year, 260,000 children die on the road and another one million are seriously injured, often permanently disabled.
This hidden road epidemic is a crisis for public health and governments globally.
GRT acknowledges the road injury crisis as a major humanitarian catastrophe and pledges to continue to support the UN’s worthy international cause.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT “We provide the simple solution to a global problem of creating better and safer roads for people, industry and communities everywhere.”
443 total views, 1 today
Discover New Business
- Immediate Response First Aid (454 views) - QLD
- Rosman Christmas Party Cruise Sydney (367 views) - SA
- Elk at Falls (362 views) - VIC
- Yes Blinds Pty Ltd (389 views) - QLD
- Cottage by the Sea (318 views) - VIC
- Powerswitch (569 views) - VIC
- Fridays Riverside (384 views) - QLD
- Amy Hotz Wellness (304 views) - NSW
- United Cellars (427 views) - NSW
- Swan Blinds (254 views) - WA
- Decorators Market (270 views) - NSW
- No Gaps Dental Beverly Hills (507 views) - NSW
- Everything Cairns (390 views) - VIC
- Ben's Bees (390 views) - VIC
- Sophie's Blinds (267 views) - VIC
- Capital Lines and Signs (317 views) - NSW
- Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (417 views) - VIC
- Forensic Pest Management Services (467 views) - NSW
- Exact Software Australia (241 views) - NSW
- GolfPitStop (486 views) - VIC